Shred Guitars  

Go Back   Shred Guitars > Other cool guitars & misc important things... > Guitar projects

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2014, 07:19 AM
NFG

Favorite Axe: DY Guitars
Favorite Strings: 9s
My Photos: (0)
Default Demo of my new Yngwie Malmsteen Play Loud Strat tribute

Hi there

just finished a quick demo of my Yngwie Malmsteen Play Loud tribute strat. It's a highly complicated setup of guitar straight into the amp :-)

Just wanted really to showcase the tones from the guitar without any modulation effects. The initial rhythm section is with moderate overdrive, whilst the lead section is full on overdrive with added reverb from the amp, a Fender Sidekick Reverb 25W.

http://www.facebook.com/dy.guitars

If you like what you see, please do "like" the post on my facebook page. Much appreciated for your feedback everybody. Any comments feel free to post on my facebook page too. More guitars and demos to follow :-)

Dennis