Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Your friendly neighborhood admin

Favorite Axe: Jackson King V
Favorite Strings: GHS
My Photos: (31)
My Mood:
Exclamation Site Upgrade

I just got done upgrading the forum software from 3.5.2 to 3.5.5, and fixed the issue Internet Explorer users were having with the title bar image placement. Firefox, Opera, and the rest of the browsers were not affected so if you use them you won't notice a real change. Forget I said anything

We still have one upgrade to go before the site is the latest greatest, but it's a major update so I am holding off until I have a full day. Perhaps tomorrow I will attempt it. If not, I will get lazy and do it next weekend

If anyone has any issues with the new version, please PM me. I'll work on issues as they arise (if at all... hopefully we won't have any).

-- Adam
Old 08-05-2006, 06:48 PM
Certified Fucking Rock Star

My Photos: (38)

I was wondering why my ShredGuitars image was way up on the page. Thanks for fixing such a minor problem! This may be my first "guitar" forum, but I really like it here. Keep up the awesome work!
Old 08-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Shred Guitars Endorsed Guitar Painting God

Favorite Axe: Kick ass King V's
Favorite Strings: Fender Bullets
My Photos: (1)
My Mood:

how come when i long in it sometimes shows me as not logged in or it will log me out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vinnie

Old 08-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Your friendly neighborhood admin

Favorite Axe: Jackson King V
Favorite Strings: GHS
My Photos: (31)
My Mood:

Thanks for the kudos dude!

Vinnie, I've not seen that problem from here yet, but I would suspect it's a browser/cookie-related problem... at least it sounds like it. Try clearing out your cookies (sounds kinda funny lol) and login again. If that doesn't work, try an alternate browser. If you're using Internet Explorer, try Firefox or Opera. If you're on either of those, try IE (good god I hope nobody hears that I actually said that hehehe). See how that works, bro!