Shred Guitars  

Go Back   Shred Guitars > ESP Guitars > LTD guitars

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 09:51 PM
String Slingin' Shredaholic

My Photos: (0)
Default Ltd gl200mt

Any thoughts on this guitar? I played one today at a music shop, and between all of the guitars I played, I liked this one and the Ibanez RG370DX the best. More on that here, if you're interested.

I liked the Floyd on this model better, I think it's a Licensed Floyd Rose Special vs. an Ibanez Edge III, and of course I loved the tiger paint on it. But I'm not sure if I like the whole, 1 humbucker thing. I like the simplicity, but I also would like the versatility of the Ibanez, with 2 humbuckers and a single coil. What would you suggest that I get, if I got either of these. Or do you have any other suggestions of guitars like these that you think would be good. I'm not set on either of these guitars, just seeing what you guys think, because obviously you all know a lot more than I do.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Certified Fucking Rock Star

Favorite Axe: Kramer PCII
Favorite Strings: D'addario- 9's in E, 10's in D

One humbucker can be nice for gigging, less stuff to screw up.
And the bengal paint rocks.
If you have an electric with multiple pickups already, I'd say go for the
LTD. If it's your only axe, probably the Ibby.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:31 AM
String Slingin' Shredaholic

Well, recently my neck pickup just went out on my guitar, so yeah, I'm down to one and this sucks. lol Single pickup guitars a definitely cool, but I like the versatility. Not saying I wouldn't get one, but I just learned right now I would rather have 2.