Shred Guitars  

Go Back   Shred Guitars > Other cool guitars & misc important things... > Other guitars

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2014, 08:48 AM
NFG

Favorite Axe: DY Guitars
Favorite Strings: 9s
My Photos: (0)
Default DY Guitars Custom built relic guitars

Hi everybody

It's Dennis here, I'm a relic guitar builder from sunny UK, and I've currently got a few of my latest models available for sale. What you see in the photos in my website are that of the actual guitars up for grabs. I'm happy to ship worldwide, and it's FREE shipping via global priority. For those who love to shred, check out the Yngwie inspired scalloped neck relic

Feel free to contact me with any questions:

dyguitars@yahoo.co.uk

If you have facebook you can also see my work there. If you join DY guitars you'll receive live updates of new guitar models, and special offers and discounts throughout the year. The price of these guitars include shipping, wherever you are I'll ship the guitar for free.

www.facebook.com/dy.guitars

Price of these guitars start from just £399.99 shipped. Hope to hear from you soon!

Dennis

www.dyguitars.yolasite.com

Tags
guitar, relic, strat, tele, yngwie malmsteen