Shred Guitars  

Go Back   Shred Guitars > Other cool guitars & misc important things... > Shredders Corner

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2017, 12:01 PM
Shredder in Training

Favorite Axe: Ibanez, Jackson guitars
My Photos: (0)
Default Ibanez & Carvin Audio promotional playing video

Hi ya folks,
Just finished a Promotional playing video for Ibanez and Carvin audio..
Playing the Ibanez Prestige 3770DX going thro the Carvin Legacy drive VLD1 pedal and into the mighty Carvin Legacy3 head and cabinet..
Beautiful metal progression in B minor.
Enjoy and dont forget to subscribe to my youtube channel. Help us alot keeping those videos out. Thank you for the Support...

Tags
carvin legacy 3, carvin vld1, ibanez, ibanez rg3770dx, steve vai

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off