PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me what ya'll think please

Raider76
03-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Im going to buy a charvel body on ebay and a kramer neck and make my own "frankenstein" guitar but how do i tell if its a real charvel body and not some homemade thing...and how do i tell if the neck is good.Im kinda new at guitar building and id like some adivce...thank you

:guitarplay:

Krameration
03-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Welcome....:eusa_clap

First of all....expect anything from ebay....you really gotta know what you're looking for and how to tell the real thing from others...check the sellers feedback...and past auctions....or ask here...great bunch of people on this Forum with a whole plethora of information!!! :thumbs:

Raider76
03-24-2006, 08:18 PM
Welcome....:eusa_clap

First of all....expect anything from ebay....you really gotta know what you're looking for and how to tell the real thing from others...check the sellers feedback...and past auctions....or ask here...great bunch of people on this Forum with a whole plethora of information!!! :thumbs:

iight cool thats good to know man,thanks alot.:ebay: :thumbs:

wfojon
03-24-2006, 09:08 PM
When you are buying parts and even whole guitars off the bay expect the worst then you will not be disappointed. A lot of time what you see isn't even what you get let alone the lying in the description. BUT, I have been pleasantly surprised and gotten some real good stuff. Just know what you are buying, do your home work before putting your hard earned down.
Jon