PDA

View Full Version : Charvel Production Series 6th Batch Colors

Q-Ball
09-28-2009, 10:25 AM
Charvel 6th Batch of custom colors due out October 2! :eusa_thin

For once I like all the colors. If you look close at the Magenta you can see alder grain through the color :eusa_clap(why has it taken so long?). I finally think they have a great color for the SoCal too with the black pickguard and hardware. :eusa_danc

And yes, the Tele body style has passed into history. :doh:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h9/noaccordions/general%20web%20media/Charvel6thBatch.jpg

wilkinsi
09-28-2009, 11:31 AM
What's the difference (other than the pickups and headstock logo) between the polar white and the Adrian Smith signature?

axebuilder
09-28-2009, 01:00 PM
cant go wrong with that polar white :drool2:
that seasick is pretty cool shade also:thumbs:
Shame about the tele but understandable.......

Q-Ball
09-28-2009, 06:42 PM
What's the difference (other than the pickups and headstock logo) between the polar white and the Adrian Smith signature?

Welp...I dunno...lets see what you get for an extra $1000 :eusa_whis

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h9/noaccordions/SD1vsAS.jpg

HMmmmm...There is the output jack on the front, different tuner buttons, different strap buttons, ya don't get a tone knob, and you have to make do with a 3-way instead of a 5-way....:doh:

Oh...and you can also get the AS model with an ebony fretboard and white pickguard. :icon_lol:

lonewolfsx
09-28-2009, 09:54 PM
so.. that seasick green color is like.. perfect. I HAVE to have one of these at some point. Wow I wish I had like $50K to dump on guitars right now.

A.F.U.
09-28-2009, 11:05 PM
I was hoping since they dumped the Tele body style they would give us a single hum version of the Dimas.But alas it was not to be.:thumbsdowHell it can't possibly cost more to produce,if anything you would think it would be cheaper,one less pickup route and no switch.

lonewolfsx
10-01-2009, 01:34 PM
ooh yeah a single pickup dimas would be SICK. Whatever happened to those pointy-headstock fender reissues they did? I remember those came like, H, H/S, and H/S/S. They were ultra cool I really wanted one but couldn't ever find one.