PDA

View Full Version : '10 Kramers

1984 Guy
07-31-2009, 04:18 PM
Check 'em out fellas. Some are cool some are so-so. No matter how you cut it there does seem to be something for alot of folks. I'm hip on the Pacer Classic.:thumbs: They all appear to be imports. I have the feeling more will come to. All that USA guitar talk and all. So far so good.:icon_lol:

http://www.kramerguitars.com/press/

k.Dee
07-31-2009, 09:35 PM
Yeah those US beaks are cool,but to be honest this new line isnt go change my opinion about Gibson's policy..that they havent one.

RockStringBender
07-31-2009, 10:00 PM
Was that tranny beak a reissue????????? if so, it reminds me of lightning dan's 85 retta score at the konvention a few years ago. Dead FN on. :thumbs:

Raider76
08-01-2009, 01:16 PM
they have a raiders graphic...sweet:thumbs:

the only thing i realy liked was the pacers

1984 Guy
08-01-2009, 04:09 PM
The Pacer Classic in the '2010 models' section is actually an import. Looks great and it should have decent hardware.:thumbs:

DRM
08-02-2009, 05:21 AM
God some of those are hideous.

lonewolfsx
08-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Yeah most of them are pretty ugly in my opinion.
Wtf that new kramer logo on the strikers makes me kind of want to die. Err... kill gibson's kramer people. at least the headstock is closer to the right shape, the last few years strikers the tip of it looked funky to me.

does that mean they are re-reissuing the 84 model? that could be neat. I wish they'd do the jersey star in black too... and the USA beaks are cool but I keep seein this red one on ebay and I don't get why they don't do that color officially..

the pacer classic looks cool for an import, way better than the last few years pacer series, $100 some pos guitars (which they still have listed and look funky as ever with that gibson-ized point-ish headstock). And with real humbuckers! Great! I hate those quad-rail-dual-rail things personally. Hopefully white isn't the only color.

Barettas without floyds? wow not cool at all, even for imports.
Good God SG type guitars? gibson please stop.
think about it.. they could compete extremely well with fender (incl jackson charvel etc.) if they'd just release quality, american made (even if with japan components) original-ish type guitars. I mean, on the JS they even have an accurate 3-piece neck.

at least its getting better. I have lots more to say and no time to type it... so one final thought

Under guitart, why is the champagne (I was hoping for a faithful FF champ color) is the guitar a pink with polkadots deal? that makes no sense at all to me!!!!

looks like the do the 84 model in like FF greenish color. Looks cool, I'd be in for a usa pacer of that color..

Doctor Shred
08-02-2009, 07:25 AM
I have no interest in Gibson's Kramer line

k.Dee
08-02-2009, 11:00 AM
I have no interest in Gibson's Kramer line

Gibson too :eusa_eh:

They think Kramer is something like ESPs LTD brand.

k.Dee
08-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Was that tranny beak a reissue????????? if so, it reminds me of lightning dan's 85 retta score at the konvention a few years ago. Dead FN on. :thumbs:
Those 3 beaks are probably their best effort to ressurect Kramers legacy but they still need to try harder.
I always wanted to see a new american Pacer custom I or II or a new beak special,among others.
I'd spend some money on one of them too but these guys dont give a damn about their "grown up" customers,they only seem to care about starters etc.
I mean their cheap line is fn huge :icon_eek:
Sad.

PS Those graphics are photo graphics,i dont drool about photos.
They're expensive too.

wfojon
08-02-2009, 12:26 PM
I will believe it when I actually see any of those for sale in a real store. There will always be a few proof of concept axes but let me see production and sales. :eusa_naug

PacerMedic
08-02-2009, 08:33 PM
The decent graphics were one-offs that you can't get anymore. The new models are uninteresting and for the most part, hideous like David said. The re-issues are where it's at for Kramer, as they are all relevant guitars by todays standards, but as long as they think they are on the right track by re-inventing the wheel and/or stamping more and more cheap shit with the logo, it's a F-A-I-L, in my opinion. Sad. Just fucking sad...

Like I said over on KF, Gibson just needs to sell the rights back to GK or to FMIC, and go under without dragging Kramer down with them. I would love to see a progressive company take that name and stick it on the right headstocks and then beat Gibson over the head with their sales!

CaptainClaw
08-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Hey Bob I bumped it up to 20 images per post earlier today LOL. Reason being is the site was giving me the middle finger saying I had to many pics... fuck that. This is my site and I say 20 is better!! hahaha :rofl:

PS - I accidentally deleted your post too somehow. I'm fucking tired. But it was one where you said there was a 10 image limit to images in posts. Total fuckup on my part dude :(

CaptainClaw
08-04-2009, 12:17 AM
At least they FINALLY got the pointy headstocks right. Took them long enough. Now all they've gotta do is fix that ass-ugly new logo font :icon_lol:

That white Pacer reissue looks sick though. :thumbs:

mike2731
08-04-2009, 07:19 AM
Ugly guitars. Ugly logo. Just fucking kill them already. I've been watching the Kramer enthusiasts put hope into their revival for far too many years. It's not happening. Just let them die and enjoy the vintage guitars that are still out there. :thumbsdow

axebuilder
08-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Ugly guitars. Ugly logo. Just fucking kill them already. I've been watching the Kramer enthusiasts put hope into their revival for far too many years. It's not happening. Just let them die and enjoy the vintage guitars that are still out there. :thumbsdow

yeah the reissue of the swan never happened, shame...
If they were smart they would reissue the proaxe :eusa_whis

DRM
08-04-2009, 10:05 AM

If they were smart they'd just stop and leave the guitar building to Charvel/Jackson and ESP.

toneseeker
08-04-2009, 10:25 AM

I think that they would have hit a home run with either one of those, but especially the Swan.

Only flaw in that theory, is if the reissued the Swan, they would have to do it in solid colors. Then, everyone would be whining, and want lightning paint jobs, polka dots, and aztecs. Then, they'd whine because they raised the price so much to give the people what they wanted. :eusa_naug

toneseeker
08-04-2009, 10:28 AM
If they were smart they'd just stop and leave the guitar building to Charvel/Jackson and ESP.

Their import line is probably made in the same factory as Jackson & ESP. :eusa_whis

D-EJ915
08-07-2009, 10:17 AM
NiteV looks like the Fernandes V...hmmm seems like everyone likes to rip them off lol. Striker and Disciple look cool too.

lonewolfsx
08-07-2009, 10:51 AM
why not contract with ESP for authentic stuff? I mean, ESP's bodies are still extremely similar in shape (I did a comparison of the horizon and the stagemaster... amazing. Also, the M-II which is still made in japan shares the same sustainer/superstrat pacer imperial /proaxe body shape. I'd say it's closest to the proaxe but obvously 25.5 scale instead of 24.75
I also saw the bolt-on version of the M-II comes with the same 3 (5) piece neck..

k.Dee
08-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Gibson sucks - Period.

DRM
08-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Their import line is probably made in the same factory as Jackson & ESP. :eusa_whis

Maybe the Indonesian crap, sure. Japan factory: no.

Doctor Shred
08-08-2009, 10:54 AM
why not contract with ESP for authentic stuff? I mean, ESP's bodies are still extremely similar in shape (I did a comparison of the horizon and the stagemaster... amazing. Also, the M-II which is still made in japan shares the same sustainer/superstrat pacer imperial /proaxe body shape. I'd say it's closest to the proaxe but obvously 25.5 scale instead of 24.75
I also saw the bolt-on version of the M-II comes with the same 3 (5) piece neck..

The ESP Maverick is the Proaxe body, 24 fret short scale neck. :thumbs:

(white one on the left)

axebuilder
08-08-2009, 11:45 AM
why not contract with ESP for authentic stuff?
Gibson's ego would never allow that :no:

wfojon
08-08-2009, 01:39 PM
:doh: It just ain't happening, there is no real Kramer anymore it is all smoke and mirrors - when Yo went down that was the end. Someone is just trying to sell an image of a brand/company to some sucker with too much money, gibson just wants to get some money for a dead name.

Don't get me wrong I am probably one of the biggest Kramer fans - old and new Yo ones - on the planet, I've just seen it all. :eusa_naug Be nice if I was wrong but it just ain't happening...
Jon

k.Dee
08-09-2009, 02:49 AM
I dont think you said something wrong Jon,its the fn truth.
If someone cant see the truth then he's wrong and its his problem.
Sad for Kramer but truth.

PM had a good idea,Gibson should sell the brand to someone who has balls and ambition.

k.Dee
08-09-2009, 02:51 AM
Doc did you have the white maverick with the maple board and the rev headstock?
Thats amazing!
I've seen a photo of it somewhere in here.

lonewolfsx
08-09-2009, 05:45 AM
I've always thought the maverick was more the nightswan appearance.. with the smaller lower horn and thickened but rounded upper horn etc. and shorter scale as well.

I wouldn't mind if gibson sold the name to someone. I mean, gotta go here again but ESP is doing incredibly well growth wise, and they have many brands.. Edwards, Navigator, Grass roots or whatever the low-level one is, LTD, and ESP itself. If ESP Owned Kramer it wouldn't be a big deal and I'd be happy as they made many of the parts (and all parts on later models). I mean, even if they didn't have an american made line to start, I'd be perfectly happy with an expansive Focus japan-made line. I'd at least consider buying them is what I mean. I am gonna check out this new import pacer imperial if I can find one, though I'm not really that interested because as much as I like the beak.. I'd rather have a pointy and the price of this new import will be close to what it would cost to just buy a used real one.

k.Dee
08-09-2009, 07:34 AM
I agree LWolf.

Doctor Shred
08-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Oh yeah the Maverick was the NightSwan body!

No the maple wasn't mine I used to have the white one that was it

mike2731
08-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Even reissuing the Nightswan and ProAxe wouldn't help. Same as the other reissues. Who is buying them? The Kramer enthusiasts who want to relive their youth and buy a "new" Kramer. Are the US reissues good guitars? Yeah, I'm sure. But the basic problem is they are only able to sell a small amount of the guitars to the same group of customers. They do nothing to entice any new buyers into their market. I've been saying it for years, and it's damn well about time all the Kramer/Gibson fanboys finally give me my much deserved collective "YOU WERE RIGHT". :icon_lol:

I totally agree with David. Let Charvel/Jackson and ESP have their market. Kramer is offering NOTHING to even take a nick out of that...:thumbsdow

CaptainClaw
08-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Even reissuing the Nightswan and ProAxe wouldn't help. Same as the other reissues. Who is buying them? The Kramer enthusiasts who want to relive their youth and buy a "new" Kramer. Are the US reissues good guitars? Yeah, I'm sure. But the basic problem is they are only able to sell a small amount of the guitars to the same group of customers. They do nothing to entice any new buyers into their market. I've been saying it for years, and it's damn well about time all the Kramer/Gibson fanboys finally give me my much deserved collective "YOU WERE RIGHT". :icon_lol:

I totally agree with David. Let Charvel/Jackson and ESP have their market. Kramer is offering NOTHING to even take a nick out of that...:thumbsdow

I'm not a Fanboy, BUT... YOU WERE RIGHT BRO! :thumbs: There. Feel better? :icon_wink

I agree with you 99% dude. The 1% that doesn't agree with you firmly believes that if they would reissue the PROAXE they might stand a chance. This is my reasoning behind it: Kramer (modern Kramer that is) needs something relevant. By modern standards. For modern players. Guitar collectors and the people who sit on KF going "KRAMER IS COMING BACK THIS YEAR!!" are not going to cut it as far as consumer base is concerned. And in reality, how many of the vintage fans are actually buying the new stuff. Sure there are people buying them, but not on the scale that Kramer needs to succeed. In my opinion, the Proaxe is the most modern guitar Kramer offered in it's heyday. Even ahead of it's time perhaps. They were insanely nice, AND would fit in perfectly hanging next to the Jackson, ESP, and Ibanez guitars at GC. Why? Because they aren't some vintage wannabe that caters to an audience of twenty five 40-50 year old men holding onto the dream that Kramer will be reborn in the glory it once held.

Don't get me wrong, guys. Im not a hater by any means. I LOVE vintage Kramers. Love them. Period. But Gibson isn't it. Never will be, UNLESS they can prove they can build a modern, relevant machine. Period. And I think in terms of the old stuff, the Proaxe is it. Am I completely insane? It's possible I guess, but I make sense to myself LOL :icon_eek: :eusa_danc

If they don't bring back the Proaxe they could build a NEW model thats MODERN. Fuck the reissues in that case. Build a NEW model. Kramer staff, take a look at whats selling TODAY. Not 25 years ago. The kids buying those guitars brand new back then are now middle aged, have kids and wives (or child support and alimony), and are therefore more interested in getting a guitar from eBay for just as cheap as they can... rather than buying new. Time to aim for the younger audience if you wanna be a playa :icon_wink

mike2731
08-21-2009, 06:20 AM
I'm not a Fanboy, BUT... YOU WERE RIGHT BRO! :thumbs: There. Feel better? :icon_wink

I agree with you 99% dude. The 1% that doesn't agree with you firmly believes that if they would reissue the PROAXE they might stand a chance. This is my reasoning behind it: Kramer (modern Kramer that is) needs something relevant. By modern standards. For modern players. Guitar collectors and the people who sit on KF going "KRAMER IS COMING BACK THIS YEAR!!" are not going to cut it as far as consumer base is concerned. And in reality, how many of the vintage fans are actually buying the new stuff. Sure there are people buying them, but not on the scale that Kramer needs to succeed. In my opinion, the Proaxe is the most modern guitar Kramer offered in it's heyday. Even ahead of it's time perhaps. They were insanely nice, AND would fit in perfectly hanging next to the Jackson, ESP, and Ibanez guitars at GC. Why? Because they aren't some vintage wannabe that caters to an audience of twenty five 40-50 year old men holding onto the dream that Kramer will be reborn in the glory it once held.

Don't get me wrong, guys. Im not a hater by any means. I LOVE vintage Kramers. Love them. Period. But Gibson isn't it. Never will be, UNLESS they can prove they can build a modern, relevant machine. Period. And I think in terms of the old stuff, the Proaxe is it. Am I completely insane? It's possible I guess, but I make sense to myself LOL :icon_eek: :eusa_danc

If they don't bring back the Proaxe they could build a NEW model thats MODERN. Fuck the reissues in that case. Build a NEW model. Kramer staff, take a look at whats selling TODAY. Not 25 years ago. The kids buying those guitars brand new back then are now middle aged, have kids and wives (or child support and alimony), and are therefore more interested in getting a guitar from eBay for just as cheap as they can... rather than buying new. Time to aim for the younger audience if you wanna be a playa :icon_wink

While I agree with your 1% about the ProAxe being the most modern guitar and the best choice, especially if they offered the option of EMG's (like them or not, they are standard equipment for a lot of people that buy these guitars), the main problem would still be marketing. No matter how good the guitar is, or how modern it is, it still has to be successfully marketed to the right crowd. Like it or not, it's a STEEP hill to climb to overcome the Kramer name in and of itself. There is a sizable group of the market that know that name as "their Dad's guitar", or "those cheesy pink and neon colored guitars those cheesy hair metal bands used". ESP and Jackson fortunately have a lineage that took them away from that era unscathed. Kramer doesn't have that, and no matter how nice a guitar may be, that's going to be tough to overcome.

And MOST of all, when has Gibson EVER....EVER...been able to successfully market a shredder???????????? :doh:

toneseeker
08-21-2009, 07:22 AM
Gipsun will not EVER market the Kramer brand correctly.
They are too busy overmarketing their namesake brand.
That's where the money is, like it or not. :icon_wink

DRM
08-21-2009, 02:57 PM
I totally agree with David.

:eek:

:brightsmile:

:icon_lol:

mike2731
08-22-2009, 07:02 AM
:eek:

:brightsmile:

:icon_lol:

I'm not sure if that's worse for you or me bro! :eusa_whis :icon_lol:

CaptainClaw
08-22-2009, 02:04 PM
And MOST of all, when has Gibson EVER....EVER...been able to successfully market a shredder???????????? :doh:

Very VERY true, my friend. RIP Kramer :no:

Bl4cFoxx
06-26-2010, 05:42 PM
I think Kramer / Gibson should re-issue some of the old the guitars with a modern flair on them, like possibly EMG's, Original Floyd's, and possibly a 7 or 8 string model, etc. I personally am not a fan of EMG's or 7 or 8 string guitars, but most modern metal heads are. If they want to survive, they are going to have to appeal to modern metal heads as well as classic rockers. That's just my take on the whole issue.

PacerMedic
06-26-2010, 10:35 PM
The best thing that could ever happen to the kramer brand is if Gary Kramer and Paul Unkert got together and took it back. As long as Gibson owns the brand, they'll be a backseat, overseas only, entry level product.

To the poster above: Welcome to Shred. First of all, Original Floyds would not be a "modern flair" as Kramer was the first production guitar to offer them years and years ago when they were real Kramers. Second; EMG's are yesterday. Blackouts will rock your face. Try some and you'll be hooked. 7 strings are okay, but 8 strings are way ghey. The 7's have a place in shred, but anything more "stringy" is gonna be a fad; it's no longer a GUITAR. It's a sideways harp!

vaguelee
06-27-2010, 12:53 AM
Man, this thread.
So sad that kramer is now associated more with guitar hero controllers and
100 dollar starter guitars than mighty tools of shred.

Thomasjo2093
06-27-2010, 12:31 PM
If you want a really nice 2010 Kramer get one of these:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn215/blue_baretta/Kramer%20Forum%20-%20Gary%20Kramer%20Guitar/DSC02256.jpg

I won this on the other board and let me tell you it plays awesome. It has all the "vintage" vibe of the 80's Kramers, pointy headstock, shark tooth inlays, and the neck is just incredible. If you have not looked at the new GKG guitars do yourself a favor and check them out.

John

Bl4cFoxx
06-27-2010, 07:40 PM
To the poster above: Welcome to Shred.

Thanks bro.

Second; EMG's are yesterday. Blackouts will rock your face. Try some and you'll be hooked.

I'm sure they're great, but I'm still not sold on the whole active and battery thing, other than that I would definitively look into them more. If I ever did go the active route, which I'll try eventually, I'd probably get the Dave Mustaine Live Wires.

PacerMedic
06-28-2010, 09:45 PM
I'm sure they're great, but I'm still not sold on the whole active and battery thing, other than that I would definitively look into them more. If I ever did go the active route, which I'll try eventually, I'd probably get the Dave Mustaine Live Wires.

You'll find that the Mustaines sound like a boosted JB/JN combo, which is what they essentially are. The cool factor of Blackouts is the daynamic range, the clean gain and their ability to still let the guitar's wood say a small piece in the making of the overall tone. There's a couple guys here that broke down and tried them, and swear by 'em now. Also, the blackouts can do, with a single 9v battery, what takes 2 9v's on a set of EMG's! Check out the Mick Thompson Ibby for a clear look at the difference those pickups make.

MrScary
10-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Very VERY true, my friend. RIP Kramer :no:

That kinda hurts. I live the Pacer classic. It's NOT a reissue. In the price range it is WAY better than anything it compares to. I have 4 and they are all I use on stage. I've opened for L A Guns with them, Firehouse, and played 17 with Kip on vocals. Takes serious abuse and sounds great.

I agree that they need to be current. So do they. They know that they must build guitars for current metal lovers. They can't be a "re-issue" company and they aren't. They are making Pacer classics for guys like me and Assaults for guys that like current metal. Other models as well.

I'm proud to play them. I show mine to everyone. It's an amazing axe. I bought these pacers and have not picked up an Ibanez or an ESP/LTD since. No need to.

Eric

please forward hate mail to.........
lol

CaptainClaw
10-13-2010, 03:08 PM
please forward hate mail to.........
lol

No hate mail from here dude :icon_wink You've got an opinion just like the rest of us and it's just as right :thumbs: Play whatever does the trick for ya!

MrScary
10-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Thanks dude! Hope things have been going well.. I miss all you fellers!!!

E

wfojon
10-13-2010, 07:34 PM
:thumbs: Eric, good to hear from you. I see you are doing good with your playing. :notworthy
Really we all know it isn't the guitar that makes the music it is the player, some of the guys like to play pure junk or had to when they started out but they made magic. :eusa_clap
New issue Kramer's are just fine and do exactly what they are supposed to do. :thumbs:
:rofl: The re-issue Baretta was made for the guys like at the kf, a nick market not for the main stream.

BananaHead
10-14-2010, 07:02 AM
Eric, what's up man? I like the Pacer Classics! Seems like a great base to build a massive guitar. I'd like to try one as well!

MrScary
10-14-2010, 07:14 PM
I wish you could play mine Alex...it really rips!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lIhD44flNY

Eric

BananaHead
10-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Eric that thing sounds KILLER! What pups you running in that bad boy?

Wicked shredding btw, I have always liked your style and your chops!

BeN5150
10-15-2010, 02:30 PM
those Pacer Classics seem like excellent bang for the buck.

I'm not really into the beak stuff, and am slowly fading away from Kramer, but they seem like excellent guitars for the $

Thomasjo2093
10-20-2010, 09:18 AM
Sounds killer! Congrats on the Kramer endorsment as well!!!

John

MrScary
10-20-2010, 03:08 PM
Thanks guys! Many more videos to come. I am eagerly awaiting the 2011 line. I've already started saving. These guitars are gonna rule.....:thumbs:

Eric

mike2731
10-28-2010, 08:13 AM
Hey Eric, no one should blast you for your opinions on the guitars. I don't think I'd ever argue with you that they may not be well built guitars. The point always comes down to, do the masses even know it, and will they ever? The Kramer revival has introduced some well made guitars for a number of years now. They still haven't appealed to the masses. Quality isn't what holds them back. It's the other factors I've outlined too many times. They are what they are, and that's all they'll ever be. It's not a bad thing for you! There is nothing wrong with it. Just anyone hoping for the great Kramer comeback (and I'm not saying you fall into that group simply because you enjoy their guitars) just need to give up that hope. Enjoy what they are, but just stop fantasizing about them being anything more, ya know?

MrScary
11-01-2010, 08:46 AM
I totally hear ya dood. I'm simply stating that with the guitars for 2010 (and from what I know about 2011), if advertised correctly it could really be big. I'm not talking '85 big...but big. I miss all you guys by the way....:thumbs:

EDNS5150
02-26-2011, 04:02 PM
i just picked up a Kramer pacer classic on american music supply for $269.99 shipped !
its candy appy red . not bad for a mohogany body 1 pc maple neck ,
its got preety good reviews , it should be here in a few days , ill post some pix once it arrives .
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/DIANAYEDDIE/85138.jpg

plus Mr Scary ripped it up on youtube ;) great 80's sound ;)

also found this review on the tube .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIQmsNW8KEE&feature=feedlik

wfojon
02-26-2011, 04:32 PM
:icon_eek: That is a smoken deal I'd think. :thumbs: Can't wait for your review and pictures.

EDNS5150
03-02-2011, 03:53 PM
Hey Fellas ,
This just came in today from American musical supply .
Very fast shipping 2 days !:thumbs:

Ok i bought this after reading & hearing on the tube good reviews on this .
i paid $269.99 shipped ! it stated that it was a blemish guitar .
i can see nothing on this guitar that would indicate a blemish :thumbs:.
so new they are $369 .

here are the specs :
Pacer Classic

Features:

■Lic. Floyd Rose
■2 Humbuckers
■Volume bleed mod
■2 vol. 1 tone
■3-way selection switch
■Black hardware
■Mahogany body
■Maple neck and fingerboard
■22 frets
■25.5" scale
■colors: Pearl White and Candy Red
■MSRP $616

Out of the box the guitar looked killer !
Not to shabby for a guitar made in China :eusa_
the neck is one pc feels good ! .
i havent have the time yet to plug in this asian sweety :icon_bigg
yet , but once i tuner her up , ill see what she's got ..

i just sold an 85' American Pacer with the hockey stick HS , that played really well , i belive it had a heavy ass maple body , sounded nice n tight !
This Classic Pacer its alotta bang for the buck , but it does NOT have the feel of the American counter part , Kramer Gibby i think are heading in the right direction , But i think the ultimate test will be the arrivals of the 2011 Kramers :thumbs: which im gonna snag me up a Stagey !:notworthy

here are some pics ! cant wait to play this baby ! ..
Pacer Classic

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/DIANAYEDDIE/DSC00225.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/DIANAYEDDIE/DSC00226-1.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/DIANAYEDDIE/DSC00229.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/DIANAYEDDIE/DSC00231-1.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/DIANAYEDDIE/DSC00232.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/DIANAYEDDIE/DSC00235.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/DIANAYEDDIE/DSC00234-1.jpg

wfojon
03-02-2011, 04:47 PM
:thumbs: It does look nice, I like the covers on the pickups yet. :icon_bigg
The headstock is almost a beak, just off a little bit and it isn't really a one piece neck, the fret board is another piece, it has no skunk stripe.
For the money you got it for I wouldn't say no. :icon_wink

EDNS5150
03-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Jon , i think in the summer im gonna spray some candy purple over the candy red & maybe add some pearl black tiger stripes :thumbs:.

:thumbs:dont know yet , once we good good painting weather here in nyc , ill get started , i also have to finish the NOS swan man , i have way too many projects and zero time to complete :doh:
ed.

EDNS5150
03-06-2011, 03:07 PM
just got a chance to tune & play this guitar , all i can say its a very good dam player for the money !

the strings had to be changed with ghs 9-42's , & thats was it .
i love this thing !:thumbs:

i hope the 11 stagey is an awesome player !

p.s. now i know what mr scary was taling aout :notworthy
its the 1st guitar outta the bo that i didnt wana change the pups ~.