PDA

View Full Version : Adam, you need this one!!

wfojon
07-13-2009, 01:14 PM
KV (http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2378326)
Found it hiding on HC just for you. :thumbs:

V King
07-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Nahh to rounded for him :icon_lol: he cant poke him self in the but with it :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

CaptainClaw
07-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Jon knows I've been after one of these :thumbs:

Wanna know what's really funny? I'm already talking to the guy about it LOL. I saw it today on the Megadeth forum (he posted it there too). He's sending me some hi-res photos of it, then we're gonna talk turkey. I want it bad. Just gotta figure out how to scare up the cash :icon_lol: Fuckin' guitar buyin' is expensive shit! Great price on a Y2KV though I gotta admit! :notworthy

One good thing, Vinnie... if I get it, you're gonna paint the fucker. I'm tired of black guitars! LOL

wfojon
07-14-2009, 08:48 PM
:thumbs: ya baby and you can let me set it up after Vin paints it. :icon_bigg

CaptainClaw
07-15-2009, 07:22 PM
This guy and I have been talking and I'm thinking it's gonna be mine :thumbs:

Jon, I'd take you up on that offer BUT after seeing how you almost fell in love with the last USA King V you had in your house, I'd be scared I'd never see this one again. It's a roundhorn after all... Let's put it this way. It's the same neck shape, scale, fretboard, radius, etc etc etc... just a roundhorn. PURE SEX. There's no way in hell I'd send that to your house unless I came with it and that guitar and I both left at the same time LOL :icon_lol:

These guitars are totally TITS!!! :notworthy