PDA

View Full Version : beautiful 550 fs 500$

vaguelee
10-06-2008, 02:41 PM
For sale in my area. It's a 93 dy bone stock and in awesome condition.
I'd be on it in a heartbeat if I wasn't 2 weeks behind on my car payment.
If anyone (cough uber cough) wants
me to pick it up for them, give me a holler.
PS I'm gonna be in mass this weekend.

vaguelee
10-06-2008, 03:01 PM
It has the AANJ, i dunno if that devalues it at all.

uberthrall
10-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Hmmm.....the AANJ does devalue it a bit......at least for collectors. Also,if it has a non matching (black) headstock, that does too. Not to say it isn't still a great guitar. Myself, I like the square heel neckjoints better because of what I think is a better tone. Might sound weird,but it's definitely true.

Even so, I'd still be interested in it if I wasn't between jobs and just trying to get by until the unemp. kicks in....hopefully next week. Even so Lee, if you're gonna be in Mass this weekend, I'd love to have you drop by. You gonna be in the South Shore? If so, let me know.......and bring a guitar!!

uberthrall
10-06-2008, 08:43 PM
Fuck....what am I sayin??!! I got a few here,just bring you're fingers.....LOL!!

nazzrblue
10-06-2008, 09:48 PM
I see the reissues are going on the bay pretty cheap. Even though I got a good sell on my DY, I'm kinda kicking myself. If I do GAS for another one, I'm grabbin a RFR fo sho.:thumbs:

vaguelee
10-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Hmmm.....the AANJ does devalue it a bit......at least for collectors. Also,if it has a non matching (black) headstock, that does too. Not to say it isn't still a great guitar. Myself, I like the square heel neckjoints better because of what I think is a better tone. Might sound weird,but it's definitely true.

Even so, I'd still be interested in it if I wasn't between jobs and just trying to get by until the unemp. kicks in....hopefully next week. Even so Lee, if you're gonna be in Mass this weekend, I'd love to have you drop by. You gonna be in the South Shore? If so, let me know.......and bring a guitar!!

I'm not sure where in mass I'm going... it's a wedding for some old friend of my girlfriend. It's gonna be awesome, following her around, not knowing anyone... maybe i can get away with shaking a few hands and then sneaking off till it's time to go home. I'll see if it's anywhere near your neck of the woods.