PDA

View Full Version : Fair Price for team j craft case

Steve777
10-02-2008, 05:54 PM
2 Questions what is agoing prices of a Team J Craft RG/Jem Case? ( What is Team J Craft? ) Is it a Ibanez or not? Thanks Steve

Marc_Maiden
10-02-2008, 06:08 PM
team jcraft case is like any other case...itll just lead people to believe that there is a high end guitar inside

Team J craft is the japanese ibanez makers

Steve777
10-07-2008, 02:17 PM
I just got my Ibanez RG 470 Guitar! I Notice it has a Number on the Neck Starting with a F ( I have read that that F means it was Made at the Fujigen Plant is this correct?) my second question is after the F there is a 99,Does this mean it was made in 1999?....
The Body is Stamped RG 470 and the Neck is Stamped RG 550 ,I understand that this is very common as this came from the factory that way. So a 550 Neck and a 470 Neck are the same. I also understand that the Tremolo, Electronics,are alittle differant Please tell me other Differances in these RG'S.
I know the Guitar I have is A F series RG470 with a Basswwod Body, Maple Neck with a Rosewood Fingerboard( Wizard-Wizard II or ?) , 24 Jumbo Frets, Lo Tre Tremolo,V8-S1-V7 Pickups,Headstock has Chrome Ibanez with white RG Series, D Inlays on Fingerboard (not Sharktooth) Thanks for any Information. Steve