PDA

View Full Version : Incoming....yet again

uberthrall
09-23-2008, 06:29 PM
The thread title's for you Jon:thumbs::icon_lol:....You guys are gonna love this maneuver. This is the second of two incoming guitars I have coming...I'll post the other one in the Ibanez section. What basically happened was I saw a really wild Ibby Custom Graphic I had to get, so I put up my Zion to get it. These are just killer fuckin' axes, but not a hell of alot of people know about them,so they can take awhile to move. Sooooo,I very reluctantly put up that sweet 550 I just got. Well it sold for $600 in just a few hours on HC.....bear in mind I got it a couple of weeks ago for $380 shipped. Well that just about paid off the Ibby CG completely,but I decided to leave the Zion up for another half day or so.

So I get up this morning and there's a buyer just crazy about it....sold for $830 shipped to Ohio. Well, the whole time I'm trying to sell mine this one's on the bay.........fucking mocking me!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200255308336

Amazingly nobody hit this one!! People really don't have any clue as to just how great these things are I guess. So I did the old backdoor gambit after it ended and got it to replace the one I sold for $480 shipped.

All in a day's flippin',I guess.:eusa_danc

wfojon
09-23-2008, 07:08 PM
OK flipper, just slap another label on it when you get it and send it right here..ebony board..that did it.:drool2::drool2::drool2::thumbs:

:roll:

PacerMedic
09-23-2008, 08:46 PM
Roger, I think you've now owned every Zion made.

:D

xbolt
09-23-2008, 09:25 PM
I'm flipping out :icon_cool

toneseeker
09-24-2008, 06:29 AM
Roger, I think you've now owned every Zion made.

:D

Did he ever own a Phil Keaggy model? :eusa_thin

uberthrall
09-24-2008, 01:17 PM
LOL.....no,just the Radicaster. This one will be my 3rd. I like these and the Turbos. Alot of the other Zion models I've seen are geared more towards the affluent,middle aged,blues playing type of guy.

I'm only one of those things.

toneseeker
09-25-2008, 06:43 AM
:icon_lol:
The Keaggy is nothing but a souped-up
strat with a ton of switches and a Kahler.

And it plays very nice. :icon_cool