View Full Version : RG7321 Project finished...

03-18-2008, 09:48 AM
My old RG7321:


It now:








Me & Chris put a black-dyed anigre top on it, filled the neck cavity, switch, & tone knob cavity, and stained the back and sides with ebony wood stain, sanding between coats to pull the grain out, and topped it off with a Dimarzio Blaze in the bridge. We went ahead and left the volume knob in it for this one. I probably will from now on. The M-250 is just not that practical without it. I also put this one ebay. Tell me what you guys think.

03-18-2008, 12:51 PM
so it was black and still it is black !
It doesn't have FR and still it doesn't have !

:eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin :eusa_thin

Well nice baby !

03-18-2008, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the complement Treva. 95% of my guitars do have floyd roses but I still enjoy playing a fixed bridge when I do get to play one. The last couple of projects we have done have been a learning process for us. They are by no means perfect and they have a few flaws. We are learning how to really avoid making the mistakes though. Lately we have just been doing alot of refinishing and messing around with different pickup configurations. Our newest projects are a little more indepth. We just started 2 Ibanez 6 string projects. I'll post some pics up soon of them.

03-18-2008, 02:44 PM
I like it, dude. I think it'd be sweet if you scalloped the last 12 frets, too. That's one hell of a shredder you got, and definately unique.

Good job, bro! :thumbs: