PDA

View Full Version : Jon Levins new axe.

Kammo1
02-13-2008, 06:19 AM
Hey guys just thought I'd share my latest build for none other than my good friend and brutha Jon Levin Dokkens axeman, hope you like it.:thumbs:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Kammo1/WhiteJester.jpg

Treva
02-13-2008, 07:45 AM
Please send me 3 with 24 ebony fingerboard with white binding around headstock and fingerboard :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray

The Furious One
02-13-2008, 08:26 AM
I need to go change my pants now. Thanks Laz. You have just ruined another pair of boxers for me.

toneseeker
02-13-2008, 08:38 AM
I think I like the black one better.

Can you get black mirror material?
Black mirror on white would look killer! :notworthy

Treva
02-13-2008, 08:45 AM
I think I like the black one better.

Can you get black mirror material?
Black mirror on white would look killer!

I Took My guitar
On A Saturday Bang
Boy Is That guitar with you
Yes we're one And The Same

Now I Believe In Miracles
And A Miracle
Has Happened Tonight

Hee

But, If
You're Thinkin'
About My guitar
It Doesn't Matter If it's
Black Or White

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

KramerUK
02-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Hey guys just thought I'd share my latest build for none other than my good friend and brutha Jon Levin Dokkens axeman, hope you like it.:thumbs:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Kammo1/WhiteJester.jpg

Looks great :thumbs: nice simple design and layout, what width is the neck looks really narrow from that angle??

Kammo1
02-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys really appreciated. The neck has a 1 5/8ths width as this is Jons preference and has a very dark Indian Rosewood fretboard sporting 22 Dunlop 6000 fretwire. I can make this exact neck in various widths,materials etc. The peghead is an exact duplicate of the Kramer Nightswan although this could change later on and will have my headstock design exclusively. It is also fitted with one of my custom wound Gajic "Rainmaker"TM Jon Levin signature pick-up in the bridge, any further info PM me or e-mail me at lazar.gajic@ntlworld.com