PDA

View Full Version : New BC Rich catalog

axebuilder
01-09-2008, 10:10 AM
http://bcrich.com/2008_bc_rich_catalog.pdf

Looks like lots of neat things. Looks like they are not using that stupid widow headstock anymore too. But as much as a fan I am of BC Rich I stick with the older ones:thumbs:

edit not using the widow hdsk as much

BeN5150
01-09-2008, 01:22 PM
FUCK YEAH! BC RICH IS BACK BABY!!!

I no longer give a fuck about Kramer, these will be fuckin' SWEET

ASMs, SLINGERs! FUCK!

Treva
01-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Ben I gotta tell you =

BEN + bc rich + digitech pedals + line 6 amp = my worse nightmare ever !!!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

BeN5150
01-09-2008, 01:56 PM
who the fuck said I own a Line 6 Amp, 2nd, when Did BC Rich get officially screwed over by some Idiot saying they are bad quality stuff, 3rd, who the hell asked you?

Good God, can you not just appreciate the fact that I am excited over some guitars? I see you post stupid shit about some ugly fuckin purple thing with that stupid graphic on it, and I don't say "ewww that sucks!" I just don't talk about it

holy shit...

also, WTF is wrong with Digitech, lots of pro guys use their shit, I use their shit, other people RECOMMEND their shit, so what's the fuckin' catch? do you know something I don't know? or do just like to rain on a fuckin parade? probably the latter of the 2 options

and even for Line 6, though you may not like 'em, hell I don't even like them! but that doesnt mean I am gonna call them a straight up "bad thing". If somebody gets a good sound out of them, that's great, if the shit works, don't knock it!

That was HANDS DOWN, THE MOST pissed off thing I have ever written over here

Marc_Maiden
01-09-2008, 02:03 PM
who the fuck said I own a Line 6 Amp, 2nd, when Did BC Rich get officially screwed over by some Idiot saying they are bad quality stuff, 3rd, who the hell asked you?

Good God, can you not just appreciate the fact that I am excited over some guitars? I see you post stupid shit about some ugly fuckin purple thing with that stupid graphic on it, and I don't say "ewww that sucks!" I just don't talk about it

holy shit...

also, WTF is wrong with Digitech, lots of pro guys use their shit, I use their shit, other people RECOMMEND their shit, so what's the fuckin' catch? do you know something I don't know? or do just like to rain on a fuckin parade? probably the latter of the 2 options

and even for Line 6, though you may not like 'em, hell I don't even like them! but that doesnt mean I am gonna call them a straight up "bad thing". If somebody gets a good sound out of them, that's great, if the shit works, don't knock it!

:eusa_booh:djdance::tardlol:

relax ben....thats just treva being treva...dont fight it.accept it...embrace it!

i dont like line 6 either...and digitech isnt all that great either....i mean.. i guess its personal taste...some people like to sound like crap :-\

never got into bc rich either..i played some of their guitars..and wasnt impressed...

just my 2 cents

Treva
01-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Dude I was joking ,no problem I will never play with you again.If you need so many FUCKING words you obviously can't comunicate properly.
BTW you have too much anger for a dude with 15 !!!
Dude get a beer.

axebuilder
01-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Hey ben if you run accross a price list let me know, If I do I'll let you know.
I'm really wondering what the new slingers are going for? Did you see that NJ Deluxe warlock? THat was really cool, pointy hdsk!! Kinda dont like the bling binding but...

BeN5150
01-09-2008, 02:10 PM
:eusa_booh:djdance::tardlol:

relax ben....thats just treva being treva...dont fight it.accept it...embrace it!

i dont like line 6 either...and digitech isnt all that great either....i mean.. i guess its personal taste...some people like to sound like crap :-

never got into bc rich either..i played some of their guitars..and wasnt impressed...

just my 2 cents

I can respect that, and I know Treva was just just doing his thing, It was funny for about a week, then it was kinda like "STFU", ya know what I mean?

Eric, the body binding DOES look a little strange, but it adds a "fancyness" to it :D

also I wish they would just use the full sized script logo all the time instead of half big, half little

also they put the REAL old pointy headstock on the exotic Warlock, as well, as the "regular" pointy on the "Dark Arts" warlock

Marc_Maiden
01-09-2008, 02:11 PM
i think everyone knows what you mean :D :D

DRM
01-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Oh wow! I need to get one of those new Gunslinger's or maybe the ASM Pro...I'm gonna look for a price list.

axebuilder
01-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Oh wow! I need to get one of those new Gunslinger's or maybe the ASM Pro...I'm gonna look for a price list.

They look way better with the pointy:thumbs:

DRM
01-09-2008, 02:47 PM
They look way better with the pointy:thumbs:

DEFINATELY! +infinity

Those classic HS's look out of place on those guit's...I'm glad they're bringing back the pointy's, especially on the Warlock's.

Is BC Rich under new management or something? They've been changing a lot in the past 2 years. :eusa_thin

axebuilder
01-09-2008, 02:54 PM
Yeah I heard they fired alot of people. They moved last year I think. They were right down the street from me (no building guitars there(bummer) just warehouse) now they are in KY by the airport. Still wondering if they are trying to pahse out the custom shop or USA series with them Euro builds....

The Furious One
01-09-2008, 03:02 PM

holy shit...

WOW! ROFLMMFAO!

DRM
01-09-2008, 03:04 PM
I think they need to drop the Widow HS, keep using the higher-quality stuff they're starting to use (as opposed to the shit they were 3 years ago) and just keep the prices down like they have. As for building in the US, I hope they keep a shop here as well, but having the Euro models isn't a bad deal considering that we can now buy Custom Shop quality axes for like $1,000. But, I hope they keep a CS.

BeN5150
01-09-2008, 03:12 PM
I think they need to drop the Widow HS, keep using the higher-quality stuff they're starting to use (as opposed to the shit they were 3 years ago) and just keep the prices down like they have. As for building in the US, I hope they keep a shop here as well, but having the Euro models isn't a bad deal considering that we can now buy Custom Shop quality axes for like $1,000. But, I hope they keep a CS.

+1 the Widow HS looks like as...well, more like a Nutsack holder than Ass,but it doesnt look good is the point :icon_lol:

Raider76
01-09-2008, 03:33 PM
GUNSLINGERS!!!!!!!!....YESSSSSSSSS:drool2::drool2: :drool2:

i know what im saving for:thumbs:...they finally have some pretty cool stuff coming out

Act of God
01-09-2008, 11:12 PM
I'm liking what I saw, hopefully some lefties will float around as well that aren't black warlocks or base model mockingbirds.

I love that they are going back to the old pointy headstock more. The logo is a bit undersized, as I used to love the over the top big white B.C. Rich logo on the American models.

Gunslinger baby, in bright colors too! Guess they saw Ibanez's sales numbers on the 550 reissues (if they sold well, I have no clue).

BeN5150
01-10-2008, 05:02 AM
I'm liking what I saw, hopefully some lefties will float around as well that aren't black warlocks or base model mockingbirds.

I love that they are going back to the old pointy headstock more. The logo is a bit undersized, as I used to love the over the top big white B.C. Rich logo on the American models.

Gunslinger baby, in bright colors too! Guess they saw Ibanez's sales numbers on the 550 reissues (if they sold well, I have no clue).

the bright coloured ones sold out quick, the black ones? I think there are still some floating around as "new":icon_lol:

axebuilder
01-10-2008, 06:25 AM
Yeah I'm wondering if they were going to show you lefty's any love.

Act of God
01-10-2008, 06:59 AM
the bright coloured ones sold out quick, the black ones? I think there are still some floating around as "new":icon_lol:

I know I wouldn't buy a black one...what's the point? The whole vibe of the re-issue was totally 80's. Nothin special about anotherrrrr black geetah.

Raider76
01-10-2008, 02:44 PM
I know I wouldn't buy a black one...what's the point? The whole vibe of the re-issue was totally 80's. Nothin special about anotherrrrr black geetah.

+1:thumbs: you HAVE to get a bright color if your getting a gunslinger...so you can feel like C.C. Deville:icon_lol:

axebuilder
01-10-2008, 02:49 PM
I saw that the "Chuck" stealth is gonna go for $899
as soon as I hear about the slingers I'll post it

BeN5150
01-10-2008, 03:06 PM
I saw that the "Chuck" stealth is gonna go for $899
as soon as I hear about the slingers I'll post it

that is CHEAP! these are gonna be GREAT deals if that is true!:thumbs:

BeN5150
01-10-2008, 04:50 PM
2 JrV deluxe MAP 750
2 Dragon Blood Archtop Mockingbirds (1/2" quilt top) MAP 700
1 Koa Bich 10 MAP 700
2 Mockingbird Classic Basses MAP 600
1 Gunslinger Pro MAP 700
1 ASM pro MAP 750
1 Gunslinger retro Red MAP 600
1 Cherry Sunburst Archtop Mbird MAP 700
1 Ghost Black Archtop Mbird MAP 700

that's some stuff a dealer ordered, I dunno WTF "MAP" means?

PacerMedic
01-10-2008, 05:02 PM
If it's Market Adjusted Price look for a retail of $799 to $899

DRM
01-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Badass!!! :thumbs:

Thanks for the price sheets Ben!

BeN5150
01-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Badass!!! :thumbs:

Thanks for the price sheets Ben!

no problem! I got that from a dealer @ the JCF:thumbs:

axebuilder
01-11-2008, 06:23 AM
Awesome Ben thanks!!!!!

Pacermedic nice avvy!!

toneseeker
01-11-2008, 06:47 AM
Yep.
UPS girl rawks!

BeN5150
01-11-2008, 01:44 PM
according to that same dealer, he will be Selling them (Retro 'Slingers) for $600 + case

so that leads me to believe that that's the price for the rest of the stuff too! (the prices beside the names)

remember, the company that owns BC Rich, also owns Floyd Rose, so they can put OFR's on guitars for Cheap

avidkut
01-27-2008, 10:51 PM
FUCK YEAH! BC RICH IS BACK BABY!!!

It sure took long enough :eusa_danc

avidkut
01-31-2008, 10:08 AM
2 JrV deluxe MAP 750
2 Dragon Blood Archtop Mockingbirds (1/2" quilt top) MAP 700
1 Koa Bich 10 MAP 700
2 Mockingbird Classic Basses MAP 600
1 Gunslinger Pro MAP 700
1 ASM pro MAP 750
1 Gunslinger retro Red MAP 600
1 Cherry Sunburst Archtop Mbird MAP 700
1 Ghost Black Archtop Mbird MAP 700

that's some stuff a dealer ordered, I dunno WTF "MAP" means?

I'm pretty sure MAP refers to Minimum Advertised Price (i.e. the lowest price a dealer is allowed to advertise) which means the List Price is higher.

BeN5150
01-31-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm pretty sure MAP refers to Minimum Advertised Price (i.e. the lowest price a dealer is allowed to advertise) which means the List Price is higher.

I know of a couple dealers already that are selling them for those prices:thumbs:

DOKKEN5150
02-01-2008, 09:12 AM
I want one of these!!!

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/slashrox90/favouriteguitars/2204843206_17a877953f.jpg

:drool2::drool2::drool2: