PDA

View Full Version : Another V

wfojon
03-30-2007, 11:31 AM
Here is another of my Speedloader V's.
http://shredguitars.com/collections/data/519/medium/v2_1.jpg

This one is not as nice as the real smoking V.http://shredguitars.com/imagehosting/thum_1845352d2a3fef0.jpg (http://shredguitars.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=34)

axebuilder
03-30-2007, 12:50 PM
A 1 hum V :icon_eek: Dont think I seen that model Kramer before?
a V-aretta cool.
you still diggin them speedloaders

wfojon
03-30-2007, 01:08 PM
I be digging them big time.:notworthy
I found if you boil the strings or clean them REAL good they work and feel just fine. The Speedloader Floyd itself is a much better mouse trap in every way than the originals.
That one hum body is an early Vanguard with the output jack on top, the other smoky body is a Focus 4000 body which I like better, it is identical to a Gibson.:thumbs:

BananaHead
03-30-2007, 01:44 PM
I was just thinking that looked like an early Vanguard! Awesomeness!! I know the Captain likes em, he called me after you guys met up and just squawked and squawked about how awesome he thought your Focus4000 one was! Looks great!

wfojon
03-30-2007, 02:01 PM
Thanks,
He is already bugging me for when I'm ready to let it go.:icon_lol: See now he'll have to invite me to the party so I'll bring it for him to play.:icon_wink
Jon

CaptainClaw
03-30-2007, 09:34 PM
When you gonna shave that little nub offa that there headstock? :eusa_whis

wfojon
03-30-2007, 09:47 PM
When you gonna shave that little nub offa that there headstock? :eusa_whis

Oh, I wanna, but that's where the USA is on those Redmond guitar necks. I'd probably have to strip and refinish it. I did cut the nub off the other one but it had never been painted or finished so I didn't have to think about it.:eusa_thin

wfojon
03-30-2007, 09:56 PM
Hey Capt,
Did you tell everyone how I was driving my little old Triumph sports car and I popped the trunk open and there was three full sized guitars and cases in it? And an amp and a box for you and I also had my full sized spare and jack and the battery is also in the trunk.:icon_bigg
I had my two guard dogs with me so I didn't have room for anything in the front.:eusa_whis

V King
03-31-2007, 04:04 PM
Got to love them V's Brotha :eusa_danc

CaptainClaw
04-21-2007, 09:03 AM
Hey Capt,
Did you tell everyone how I was driving my little old Triumph sports car and I popped the trunk open and there was three full sized guitars and cases in it? And an amp and a box for you and I also had my full sized spare and jack and the battery is also in the trunk.:icon_bigg
I had my two guard dogs with me so I didn't have room for anything in the front.:eusa_whis

LOL that's very true. I hadn't thought about it until you said it... but wow! You DID have a ton of stuff packed into that tiny little car :notworthy

Oh and I am still enjoying my little present :eusa_whis

wfojon
04-21-2007, 09:34 AM
Life is good isn't it?

CaptainClaw
04-21-2007, 09:35 AM
Life is good isn't it?

Indeed it is bro! Indeed it is! By the way, are you gonna come down for the show at the Whiskey on the 3rd? :icon_wink The ff pink Pacer will be onstage hehe

wfojon
04-21-2007, 10:19 AM
I don't know if I can make it but maybe my niece will. I sent her the dates but haven't talked to her lately.:eusa_thin Maybe I'll call her this weekend.
Jon:eusa_whis